A new key visual for the upcoming Netflix original live-action drama series adaptation of Sanbe Kei‘s Boku dake ga Inai Machi (ERASED) manga has been revealed. The series is scheduled to premiere worldwide on December 15. The new visual features Yuki Furukawa who plays lead character Satoru Fujinuma.
The main cast for the upcoming live-action consists of:
- Reo Uchikawa as Satoru Fujinuma
- Mio Yuki (Death Note, Assassination Classroom, As the Gods Will) as Airi Katagiri
- Rinka Kakihara as Kayo Hinazuki
- Shigeyuki Totsugi as Gaku Yashiro
- Yuki Furukawa (Itazura na Kiss, Laughing Under the Clouds, Lychee Light Club) as Satoru Fujinuma
- Tomoka Kurotani as Sachiko Fujinuma
- Noriko Eguchi as Akemi Hinazuki
- Jin Shirasu (Happy Marriage!?) as Kenya Kobayashi (adult)
- Hidekazu Mishima as Sawada
The live-action film adaptation directed by Yuichiro Hirakawa (Tsunagu, Omoinokoshi) was released in Japan on March 19. It received mixed reviews and had mediocre box office success of 1.4 billion yen.
Here’s a trailer for the live-action movie: