During Square Enix’s “One Million Shipments Commemoration” live stream, it was revealed that the first downloadable content for NieR: Automata titled “3C3C1D119440927,” will launch on May 2 for 1,500 yen (about $13.77 USD) in Japan and is “coming soon” in North America and Europe.
The new DLC will include three new colosseums to challenge, plus additional sub-quests. Upon completion of these quests, players can earn various rewards, including:
- Costumes from the previous Japanese release, NieR: Replicant, for androids 2B, 9S and A2
- Records that add special music tracks to the players’ jukebox
- New equipment and cosmetic accessories such as hairspray that allows you to change the color of 2B and A2’s hair
- Masks with unique “on equip” effects
- Special bullets that change the appearance of enemy bullets
Gameplay of the new DLC was also revealed: