This year’s 45th issue of Shueisha’s Weekly Shounen Jump magazine has revealed the stage event lineup for this year’s “Jump Festa ’18” event which will take place at the Makuhari Messe event hall in Chiba on December 16-17. In addition, the official website for Shueisha’s Jump Festa ’18 event has been updated with new copyright information for Tadahiro Miura’s Yuragisou no Yuuna-san (Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs) manga. The information lists Miura as copyright holder alongside the Yuragisou no Yuuna-san committee, hinting that an anime adaptation might be in the works.
Here’s a full list of the works that will have a stage presentation during Jump Festa ’18:
- Mikie Ikemoto, Ukyou Kodachi, and Masashi Kishimoto‘s Boruto: Naruto Next Generations manga
- Hideaki Sorachi‘s Gintama manga
- Yuuto Tsukuda and Shun Saeki’s Food Wars! Shokugeki no Somamanga
- Shuuichi Asou’s Saiki Kusuo no Psi Nan (The Disastrous Life of Saiki K.) manga
- Kouhei Horikoshi’s Boku no Hero Academia manga
- Eiichiro Oda’s One Piece manga
- Kouhei Horikoshi’s Black Clover manga
- Haruichi Furudate’s Haikyu!! manga
- Tadahiro Miura’s Yuragisou no Yuuna-San manga
- Sui Ishida’s Tokyo Ghoul:re manga
- Takeshi Konomi’s The New Prince of Tennis manga
- Yasuhiro Nightow’s Kekkai Sensen manga
Yuragisou no Yuuna-San manga visual:
Yuragisou no Yuuna-San synopsis:
Fuyuzora Kogarashi has the ability to see supernatural, and has been possessed by ghosts since he was a kid. This has caused a lot of trouble in his life, but now he has learned to fight back against the evil spirits! Unfortunately, he’s now also very poor, homeless, and hoping for a happier, more normal, high school life. In his search for housing, he’s introduced to a very cheap boarding house called Yuragisou, which was formerly a popular hot springs inn. It’s so cheap because the house is haunted by the spirit of a high school student whose corpse was found there.
Kogarashi doesn’t think this is going to be a problem for him, and the rest of the house’s tenants appear to be sexy women. While relaxing in the hot springs, though, he finds there is an issue with his ghost-banishing plan; Yuragisou’s ghost is a 16-year-old girl named Yuna, who lives in his room. Kogarashi has no desire to hurt a ghost girl, and instead he ends up agreeing to help her to figure out her unfinished business. That way, she can move onto the afterlife before turning evil and falling into hell. Once it is clear that he is fine with Yuna, the other tenants reveal their own supernatural secrets—his life in Yuragisou is going to be far from ordinary!
Source: Anime News Network