The anime’s official website has the tagline, “We have a secret we can’t tell our boyfriends.”
The main cast include:
- Ai Kakuma (Ruuko Kominato from Selector Infected WIXOSS) leading as Yuma Okasaki
- Hiromi Igarashi (Anzu Futaba in The [email protected] Cinderella Girls) joining the cast as Hotaru Mizushina
- Daisuke Ono (Sebastian Michaelis from Black Butler) will voice Fujiwara
- Ryota Ohsaka (Sugane Tachibana from Gatchaman Crowds) as Takeda
The revealed staff members consists of:
- Director: Hisayoshi Hirasawa (OZMAFIA!!, Ojisan to Marshmallow)
- Scriptwriters: Yuuichi Uchibori (Bernard-jou Iwaku.) and WORDS in STEREO (Kiitarou Shounen no Youkai Enikki)
- Anime Character Designer: Masaru Kawashima (White Album and Kiznaiver Animation Director)
- Animation Studio: Creators in Pack (OZMAFIA!!, Ojisan to Marshmallow)
NTR: Netsuzou Trap is a yuri shoujo manga series by Kodama Naoko. The series started in November 2014, and appears as an ongoing serial in the monthly manga magazine Comic Yuri Hime. It is published in North America by Seven Seas Entertainment. An anime adaptation will air in 2017. The English version of the manga has received various reviews from critics that range from talking about the artwork, to intended audiences. The series currently has three volumes in print, with the latest released on November 18, 2016.
Netsuzou TRap synopsis:
Yuma and Hotaru have been friends since childhood, so it’s only natural that when Yuma is nervous about her new boyfriend, she asks Hotaru for advice. But when Hotaru starts coming onto Yuma for what feels like more than just ‘practice,’ what does it mean…? With boyfriends in the foreground but a secret, passionate tryst in the background, will Yuma and Hotaru try to forget what happened between them or have they fallen into a trap of true love and betrayal?
Source: NTR: Netsuzou TRap Anime Website